Why Attend? Come support the Boise Rescue Mission by helping with a graduation program for folks who have successfully completed a 12-18 month drug and alcohol recovery program. Below are the volunteer shifts needed:
- Set up, 4-6 pm; 3-5 people needed
- Ushers & Greeters; (business casual attire) 5:30-6:30, approx. 5 people needed
- Bussers/kitchen/coffee/possible tear down crew; 6:45-8:00 pm, possibly 5-8 people needed
- “Exit Thankers” (business casual attire)7-8 pm, 2-3 people needed
- Tear Down, 7:30-8:00 pm, 5-8 people needed
To volunteer or for questions, contact Alex Salinas at firstname.lastname@example.org.