BYP offers its members a chance to have a voice. Are you an engaged and active YP looking for leadership opportunities? Are you willing to work in a team with other talented YPs to help shape and direct Boise’s newest and coolest programs? If so, then join one of our three work teams and make it happen:
- Professional Development – The BYP Professional Development Work Team’s role is to help develop the future CEO’s and community leaders of the Boise Valley. We have many opportunities for BYP’ers to take on leadership positions within our work team as well. Learn more about this work team by clicking here!
- Community Engagement – The BYP Community Engagement Work Team’s role is to provide opportunities for our members to become more involved in the Boise community through volunteer projects and political-related events. Events and projects vary from year-to-year. Learn more about this work team by clicking here!
- Events– Have you been to a BYP b|connected social event and wondered how they decided on the location? Do you have a great idea for a new program or event that BYP should create? Do you want to network with other motivated young professionals like yourself? If the answer to any of those questions was yes, then the BYP Events Work Team is for you. As a member of the Events Work Team, you will get to plan, organize, and run the social programs of the Boise Young Professionals. Learn more about this work team by clicking here!
- Outreach– The BYP Outreach Work Team will focus on the attraction and retention of young professionals in our community and with businesses here in the treasure valley. Learn more about this work team by clicking here!
- Marketing & Communications – This work team focuses social media, brand strategy and communications for BYP. Learn more about this work team by clicking here!
Comments are closed.